**OUT OF STOCK – ETA MAR 15*
Time to play it LOUD!
The SNES Blaster has arrived, and it brings with it a whole whack of awesome features. No soldering, no hassle. Simply pop the board into the RetroBlaster Programmer with the SNES adapter and write your game to it. It’s just that easy!
Thanks to the new switch-less automatic cart detection feature, it takes all the headache away from putting your game onto a real cartridge. Don’t know what mapper your game uses, or how much SRAM it needs? No problem! The RetroBlaster software does all that for you, and writes that information to the SNES Blaster – so that when you pop it into your console it’s ready to go. No HiROM/LoROM switches or special tweaks required!
This Blaster has a ton of cool features like:
- 8MByte ROM space for handling larger games
- 256K of SRAM for save games
- Supports HIROM, LOROM, EXHIROM, and EXLOROM modes up to 8MBytes in size
- Automatic game detection sets up SRAM and board configurations when booting – so no switch toggling!
- Reliable battery protection circuit ensures your save games are safe for years
Not compatible with games that used enhancement chips like the SuperFX, SA-1, DSP or any other co-processor.
Works on authentic consoles and most clones.
**The chips/components on the SNES Blaster face towards the USB port when in the programmer, or towards the rear of the SNES console**