Time to play it LOUD!
The SNES Blaster has arrived, and it brings with it a whole whack of awesome features. No soldering, no hassle. Simply pop the board into the RetroBlaster Programmer with the SNES adapter and write your game to it. It’s just that easy!
Thanks to the new switch-less automatic cart detection feature, it takes all the headache away from putting your game onto a real cartridge. Don’t know what mapper your game uses, or how much SRAM it needs? No problem! The RetroBlaster software does all that for you, and writes that information to the SNES Blaster – so that when you pop it into your console it’s ready to go. No HiROM/LoROM switches or special tweaks required!
This Blaster has a ton of cool features like:
- 4MByte, 8MByte or 16MByte support (16MByte used ONLY for Star Ocean only, at this time)
- 256K of SRAM – cart detection can select between 64K or 256K automatically depending on what the game requires
- Supports HIROM, LOROM, EXHIROM, EXLOROM and Star Ocean (using the expanded patch)
- Automatic game detection sets up SRAM and board configurations when booting – so no switch toggling!
- Reliable battery protection circuit ensures your save games are safe for years
Not sure what variation you need? Selecting 8MB gives you the best compatibility.
Works on authentic consoles and most clones.