The wait is over! The NES MMC Blaster Lite can do a variety of the more advanced NES mappers – like MMC1, MMC2, MMC3, MMC4 and more*!
No soldering, no hassle! Simply pop the board into the RetroBlaster Programmer with the NES adapter and write your game to it. The RetroBlaster software will automatically remove any header and pad your game file to fill the Flash memory chips on the board. It takes all the guess-work out of making your game playable on a real console!
The NES MMC Blaster Lite can be configured with a variety of different mappers, and includes the multi-region AVRCIC chip so that the cart works in both NTSC and PAL regions without any fuss. If you pop it into your console and the power LED blinks, press RESET (usually takes between 4-8 resets) to lock the cart to your console’s region. You only need to do that the very first time you boot it up.
Some different configurations for each mapper are:
- SLROM – 256K PRG, 128K CHRROM
- SNROM – 256K PRG, 8K CHRRAM, 8K PRGRAM+battery
- SKROM – 256K PRG, 128K CHRROM, 8K PRGRAM+battery
- PNROM/PEEOROM – 128K PRG, 128K CHRROM
- TLROM – 512K PRG, 256K CHRROM
- TSROM – 512K PRG, 256K CHRROM, 8K PRGRAM
- TKROM – 512K PRG, 256K CHRROM, 8K PRGRAM+battery
- TNROM – 512K PRG, 8K CHRRAM, 8K PRGRAM+battery
- FKROM/FJROM – 256K PRG, 128K CHRROM, 8K PRGRAM+battery
*Other mappers are planned in the near future and will be coming soon!